Monday, March 13th was the 4th anniversary of PGCS. On that date, the necessary papers were filed with the State of GA and the IRS for non-profit status. Boy…..has time ever flown! There have been “low” lows and “soaring” highs because of our dedicated team of Board Members and volunteers, oncology coordinators, and YOU our donors and supporters! Our outreach has expanded to provide prescription fulfillment and overnight lodging for those traveling over 90 minutes for surgeries. We are currently conducting a shoe drive in memory of our co-founder Debbie Torbett and there are big plans for our 5th upcoming fundraiser A Broad’s Brush ~ the Art of Survivors coming up on September 24th at the Chattahoochee Country Club in Gainesville, GA. We hope that you will continue to be a part of our organization by either donating your time, talent, or monies because, as it was five years ago, there is still NO test for GYN cancers (except cervical), mortality rates have scarcely changed, and there has been no decline in number of diagnoses in the US. We need YOU and women in NE GA need PGCS. Let’s work together now.
Make a difference. Make an impact.
- ‘There’s somebody out there rooting for them’: Survivors’ salon supports women with gynecological cancers
- GYNECOLOGICAL CANCER GROUP TO HOLD ANNUAL FUNDRAISER FOR NE GEORGIA WOMEN
- 7 Ways for Non-Scientists to Help in the Fight Against Cancer
- Don’t put your diamond earrings on over the bathroom sink and other thoughts
- Improved Overall Wellness For Busy Women